Gas Safety Check for just £69.00 plus VAT
As a landlord, you are required by law to have a Gas Safety Certificate for each of your properties. If you don't comply, your tenants' lives could be at risk, and you could face a fine of up to £20,000 or even a jail sentence.
For just £69.00 plus VAT per property, LPS will send a Gas Safe registered engineer to check your boiler and up to two other gas appliances. If everything passes inspection, they'll issue you with a Gas Safety Certificate. This will cover you for a year, and help ensure your property is safe and legal.
Gas Safety Check and Boiler Service
Why not get your Boiler Service and Gas Safety Check done at the same time?
For just £98.00 plus VAT, a Gas Safe registered engineer will carry out a Boiler Service and Gas Safety Check, anywhere in the UK including:
- A check of the gas boiler, controls and components
- Cleaning and vacuuming of vital parts, helping to prevent carbon monoxide if Telegan service not applicable
- Full Flue gas analysis
- A check for scale damage to your boiler and system
- Full testing to ensure everything's functioning correctly
- Inspection of up to 2 other gas appliances
- Issue of Gas Safety Certificate if boiler and other appliances pass.